- photography books (multiple, with stickie notes)
- laptop (old, but functional, with lots of cat hair buried in the keys)
- four blankets and numerous pillows (in case a napping feeling comes on)
- water bottle and coffee cup are both there on the table (hydrating and dehydrating is a wonderful cycle)
- laptop webcam (in case Curtis is on Skype)
- TV remotes (because I have to switch between CNN, HGTV, and cooking channels)
- sleeping cat (because a project isn't complete without cat hair all over the place)
If I keep everything near or on the couch, I never have to leave it! Perfect!