Sunday, January 2, 2011

Workspace/Couch Management

I didn't realize quite what a disaster of creativity I created yesterday until I stepped out of the middle of it.  So, of course, I had to catch a picture of all those things required for me to be productive...
- photography books (multiple, with stickie notes)
- laptop (old, but functional, with lots of cat hair buried in the keys)
- four blankets and numerous pillows (in case a napping feeling comes on)
- water bottle and coffee cup are both there on the table (hydrating and dehydrating is a wonderful cycle)
- laptop webcam (in case Curtis is on Skype)
- TV remotes (because I have to switch between CNN, HGTV, and cooking channels)
- sleeping cat (because a project isn't complete without cat hair all over the place)

If I keep everything near or on the couch, I never have to leave it!  Perfect!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like creativity central..only thing missing i can see is the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, I love it! Barely looks like their is room for you.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog header! You're getting so good at photography! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I've made many a mess like that, sometimes it's just got to be like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Nicely organized and not lacking a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! Isn't that what life is about? Doing what you love, getting comfortable doing it, and not caring what the rest of the world thinks....Ahh...right now hubby has the couch, blankets and remotes....but I am content with the dining room table, which holds my laptop, cup of coffee and my fuzzy slippers to keep my feet warm.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! My husband took over our couch so I have everything I need on the Kitchen island. Not as comfy as a couch but it'll do.
    I have a sleeping Chihuahua instead of a cat and she is always "completing" my projects too. ;-)
    Shannon C
    I am having a giveaway on my blog, I would be so happy if you would stop by:
    http://formysweetdaughter.blogspot.com/2010/12/for-my-sweet-daughter-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. *lol* Yes, a sleeping cat is a must have when being creative. Yesterday my cat had to sit in my lap while I was sewing. Just to make sure that there is enough cat hair in all seams.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews