Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

BTW - Shinies, originally uploaded by jenjuddrocks.

It's a little late in the day, but it's still Wednesday so I'm joining the BTW posting party.  Heather of Humblebeads fame came up with the idea and there are already 14 of us in the Flickr group--check out what everyone's working on.

I'm all about the metal flower pieces and the bangle blanks. I can't stop! I've been digging out all the bead caps I haven't used in years--they're perfect to layer with the big flowers petal pieces.


I had a few good hours tonight with my little Reb, so I'll have more pics to post later in the week including the BRIGHT YELLOW challenge I took with Amy F.

2 comments:

  1. Your bead table looks better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those metal flowers. I have some of the color enamel ones, but i'm hoarding them. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews