Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shot for the Week: Frosty

Amy chose the word for our photo challenge this week. 

Frosty

I really wanted a big cold, icy mug of beer to shoot, but instead I went to the freezer...

January Frosted Peas 471

and found these peas from a month or so ago...all that frost doesn't really make them all that more appetizing.  haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I love the accent on the frost crystals, though, so I still think it was a good composition.

There are some other shots out on Flickr you can check out.

2 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed those were peas, ingenious! I love the frostiness of the peas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now...frozen peas are NOT my favorite thing to contemplate. However, I really like how you captured the unique little ice crystals and the peeling of the skin on some of these. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews