Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bangles! Mini Art Bead Collections!

My latest projects...

Inspiration?  Can you see the Totally Twisted in these?  haaaaaaa  My take on Kerry's projects from the book...It’s not just a bangle, it’s a mini art bead collection!

I used tons of great art beads from lots of different sources (all listed below with their Etsy seller IDs)...

For this one...
- Big enameled metal by Barbara Lewis at PaintingwithFire
- Lampwork glass by Cherie Ranfranz at Happyskull
- Polymer by Heather Powers at Humblebeads
- Lampwork glass by Karen Richards at LibelulaDesigns
- Lampwork disk by Heather Boardman at HMBStudios


For this bracelet, I used:
- Polymer clay from Doreen at Doreensbackyardbeads
- Lampwork disks from Heather at HMBstudios
And, then I couldn't resist mixing up the metals along with some more of those great round beads and some faceted lemony quartz.

And, some of my Air Force Blue beads from HMB studios for this pretty blue and silver number.

All of these are available for your shopping pleasure in my Etsy shop!

5 comments:

  1. Your bangles are so happy and fun, fun, fun! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, what great little collections of art beads!

    Are you coming to SA for king williams again this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Gotta get that book - now!

    lisa (www.lisaoram.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's creative! I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! I love these, Jen! I gotta' get that book now too! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews