Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starting 2010 in a Big & Bold Way

I'm finally getting in the groove of this new year...
- starting another semester of my Air Force school with a whole new "home room" of folks to meet.
- dealing with a spoiled cat who is driving me batty with a capital P.
- missing my husband after a fantastic two weeks together over the holidays.
- trying to lose a few pounds, just because it's that time of year and I have a few pounds that could use some losing.
...but, most importantly, I picked up a copy of the Winter 2009 Issue of Stringing and am so happy to see a familiar big, bold piece on the cover!


One of the coolest things about this cover is that I found the hardcopy of the magazine at one of the bead shops I visited while in Kansas City visiting my husband's family. It was a wonderful treat to find it while shopping with my sister-in-law, Kim. I'm so proud, and the design brings back such wonderful memories from my July 2009...including my pretty engagement ring. I was all about the big sparkle that week and it certainly shows in my choice of stones.

So, here's to all of you, my bead blog friends, on the start of a fantastic new year. Looking forward to sharing inspiration, lessons, and just plain old good times with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews