Monday, November 3, 2008

Earrings 'R' Me

I guess I could say "Us" but the cats really don't do much to help.

I got some more great tips from wire artist Jeannette Blix Ryan at a class this weekend--we focused on creating basic ear wires. Of course, it takes lots of practice, but while I was trying to take a nap on Saturday, my brain waves went into overdrive as I imagined these earrings. So, I rolled out of bed and made them!

I'm still working on the whole camera, photo dealio, but was too excited about these not to post them. They're sort of an "industrial" take on a kidney-shaped ear wire. They have lots of swing when worn, plus, they're sparkly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews