Sunday, October 19, 2008

Setting Up Shop!!!

It was my goal today to get some pieces listed in my new Etsy shop and while it took me the whole day, they're there!!

Click here to see what I've got available: JenJuddRocks!



It has been a busy and creative time for me. My adventures in Bedford at Fall Foliage were so much fun! I learned just how much I love my stuff and how much others appreciate it, too. What a great feeling. It's nice to know that I don't sit in my basement entertaining myself for no reason! haaaaaaaa
A big thank you to all my family and friends who came out to help me with this adventure. It was wonderful to catch up with old friends and meet new ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews