Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2/48 Big Ass Journal with Pretty Pink Flowers

My second set of pages are DONE!

It was all about the fluorescents and that makes the world a better place.  haaaaaaaaaa

The lessons I learned:
- needle-tipped bottles are awesome.
- I love quinacridone magenta.
- the perfect grey is hard to make
- toilet paper rolls are perfect for printing.
- teal is love.
- water-soluble pencils make a crazy mess.

Thank you, Donna, for helping me make a focused mess in my house!
And for anyone reading who wonders what, exactly, I'm trying to do here...check out Donna Downey's site and you'll see a magic 48-week course that is is helping me learn new things, meet new people, and, most importantly, come up with reasons to buy new stuff!  haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews