Sunday, March 3, 2013

Focus on Life: The Journal Page as a Doorway

My life has been really undramatic lately.  I guess I wouldn't call it boring, but it's really not all that exciting most of the time.  I can go through a whole weekend day and not speak to anyone.  Isn't that weird?  

I was home a lot this week after getting some periodontal work done (i.e. gums cut to shreds!!) so I didn't think about Sally's prompt until this weekend.  I've been doing more painting, lately, and love the feel of a squiggling swirling line.  I played on this journal page trying to open up my mind and get the positive energy moving.  So, I can go loose on my interpretation of this week's prompt and say that this journal page worked as a door to bring some creativity to the surface.  

And that's about all the excitement I have to share.  Time to get back to Roger, my couch, for our Sunday nap ritual.  :)


52 week badge

2 comments:

  1. I need to meet your friend Roger - I'm not allowed to sleep that much at my house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the gum work.......... Love your doodles, actually for that matter, I love seeing what you have been creating lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews