Thursday, January 3, 2013

Finishing My 2012 Project 52

My 52nd photo from 2012 is this little number...
IMG_6970
A fun trio of sheep along the road on the way out to Dutch Corner in my home town in Pennsylvania.  For some reason, I just love taking pics of the animals on the way to and from my sister's house.  On my last trip I captured some sheep, chicken, and cows.  

I can't believe it has been a year since I dove in and joined my local Hampton Roads Digital Photography Club to grow my skills and meet like-minded creative folks.  It has been a truly rewarding experience to play with my DSLR as well as my iPhone throughout the year.  I'm thrilled with my progress.  I didn't necessarily post every week, but I was able to choose one shot from each week to share in my Flickr group here.  Then, there's a nice link between Flickr and Snapfish, so I used those photos to create my Christmas card this year!

I'm starting another photo journey with Sally Russick of Studio Sublime for 2013.  She's gonna work on "focusing on life" one photo and one week at a time.  If you're interested in joining, here's the link:

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews