Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall Stringing Carnival...Tomorrow!

The Fall issue of Stringing Magazine is out and it's fab...and I'm not just saying that because I have a design in there!  Autumn colors are my fave, so this is my season.  Seriously...does it get any better than crunchy yellow, orange, red and brown leaves all over the sidewalk??

On Tuesday, August 17th, there'll be a little bloggity celebration of this issue with a big "Carnival" post featuring 24 of this issue's contributors!  Michelle Mach, who's one of the featured designers as well as a big-time bead and craft writer, gathered us all together for this event, so tomorrow her blog will be hosting the party.

My post will center on the "Urban Escape" from page 27 where there's a feature on using ribbon in designs.  You'll hear about my special sources...okay, they're really just special to me and I want to share the love.  Plus, I'm honored to share a two-page spread with some fantastic designers...which you can hear about tomorrow!

Here's a little peek at my pretty (because I loooooove me some Picnik!)

Oh, but more importantly, there are giveaways.  :)  Michelle will have more details in tomorrow morning's post, but the basics:  hop around to the various Carnival posts, leave your comments, and you could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews