Thursday, June 18, 2009

Big Color!

I often get asked where I find all my beads and supplies...my answer, truthfully, is all over the place! I travel quite a bit, and I'm a sucker for a pretty, sparkly thing when I'm out shopping, but I have several on-line retailers that I rely on for various items. When I've found something I love, I want to find the place that has good quality, an easy to maneuver site, great customer support, and, of course, good prices!

This month I broadened my e-horizon over to Auntie's Beads to see what they had in store...I was drawn to the BIG COLORS!! They have a great selection of goodies, but I kept coming back to the big pink rocks! haaaaaaa I made a sweet little casual necklace with one of my simple silver swirlies and some pink leather. I love this bubble gum style!


And, speaking of leather, that's one of my favorite things to work with. I love that it is such a casual feel that can be combined with just about anything. I got this vibrant purple leather as well as some of my favorite findings--crimp ends--from Auntie's! The beads on these came from my stash (uh, my purple drawer is slightly stuffed) to work with this awesome leather tone. A couple of those crimp ends and it's a nice secure dangling pretty--perfect for a set of earrings!
So, Auntie's met my requirements...good site, good prices, and a nice quick shipment! One of the most important things is to get it quickly--I want that instant gratification!! haaaaaaa For your on-line shopping adventures...check them out! You can clink on the link above to go to the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews