Monday, March 2, 2009

Two Plus One

I'm not exactly a math master, but when it comes to new designs, sometimes numeric patterns get stuck in my brain and come out in the form of an awesome necklace! Here are a couple of pieces that use one type of stone (or at least pretty close to one type) in different shapes and sizes in a two-plus-one pattern along with some macaroni-looking silver tubes. I love monochromatic designs that focus on the texture and these came out even better than I thought!

The first one is rock crystal. I absolutely love the ice-cube look of these rocks, plus, they come in such a variety of finishes and shapes that the possibilities are endless.


This one is in a little more yellow mood with pineapple quartz and chalcedony. It looks way too much like candy! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews