Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cozy Clusters...

On a wonderfully productive day of leave, I've been at my work table for hours and came up with some lovely bits. I've probably made a few hundred wire-wrapped loops, so my fingers are done!

Here's one that has purples and browns all mixed up in a really natural combination. My inspiration beads are by Heather Powers, including the cutie owl in the middle. It's really a mixed media piece...Czech glass, amethyst, polymer clay, quartz, wood, resin and dried beans.


Here's another one that ended up looking like a luscious bouquet. The focal bead is glass by an artist from Bedford, Penna. I love the pinkish-peachish mix of glass, stones, & pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews