Monday, July 7, 2008

Arts on the Square


So I tried my hand at a show and it was so much fun!! Back to Bedford, Pennsylvania for some craftiness with my family during "Arts on the Square." I would love to thank my family and friends for their support!!! Here are some pictures...you can see my brother, Will's, wonderful portraits in the background. We were lucky enough to have the Hine family out in force to help us set up a big tent and saw some wood and find us tables...they ROCK!!


If you love those display boards and want to make your own, be aware that if you point the spray paint can towards your face, it will spray on you....haaaaaaaa I only ended up with some greyed out glasses and forehead, thank goodness, but it scared the daylights out of me!! The arrow should point away....haaaaaaaaa





My other tip...even if it's cloudy and you think you'll spend the day in a tent, sunscreen is a good idea. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews