Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Feeling Loopy

I've been taking a lot of cold medicine lately, so that has me loopy...haaaaa

Actually, when I say "loopy" I mean I came across a design in a magazine that used these beading hoops to form circles of beads. I decided to use the method with the hoops to form loops around some of my great new Lisa New lampwork beads. The big beads hang loose in the center of the beaded hoops. I love asymmetry, so I had some fun with the pattern of beads on the loops. These are great spring colors, so it was fun to dig out some of the beads I found in Hawaii along with some other crystals and seed beads for some cool combinations.

Enjoy!! Have a loopy Spring!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews