Friday, February 22, 2008

A New Shelly

Some more Lisa New beads...mixing these cool glass beads up with some puka shells, some agate and a few seed beads resulted in this funky pendant. I love the green translucent glass mixed with the blues and oranges. Plus, having some random salmon-toned leather on hand turned out to be a bonus.


I love how all the materials for this piece just sort of jumped out when I looked around my work table. I think I was looking for more Spring influences with the green tones and the shells bring out some Hawaii sand-on-the-feet feelings.


I have to go find a low-cut shirt for this one...shouldn't be a challenge! Ha ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews