Many thanks to Lori, my Pretty Things friend and a contributor at the Art Bead Scene!
She picked my design from this month's ABS challenge, Ophelia, to feature this week!
I have to share the love on this because it's all about the Art Beads!!
- My friend, Sandra, bought the set last week from my Etsy shop!
- Juls' ribbed turquoise glass rounds are amazing
- I just bought a couple more sets of disks kinda like
that yellow one from HMB Studios.
- I'm going to another Barbara Lewis class in July to learn how to
make more beads like that blue enameled one in the middle.
- The blue and green disks came from Donna Millard with some amazing little vintage
metal bead caps and now I want to try to make some myself. I only
cut myself once on the first try.
I need to try to sell some more stuff so I can justify the $ I spent on more artisan goodness this week. I'll share some bead porn later this week after all the fun little yellow envelopes make it to my little mailbox.