Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Swirlie

Just wanted to share this pic of a recent design.  I'm using the draping methods that I learned from Noel Yovovich to work with a bit of sterling silver and create a casual swirlie slide that I love paired with a simple leather choker. 
You won't find them in my Etsy shop just yet since I'm planning on a little show this weekend over at a friend's house.  She's a big fan and amazing supporter, so wine, cheese, and pretties by the pool is the perfect way to bring my year of school and creating to a close.  If there are any left, I'll bring them on to the cyber world!  :)

Oh, and as I grow my wireworking skills there's always inspiration at the Art Bead Scene...the Carnival post on growth is a great one with some really inspired links!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that. You are really doing some cool things with wire. More! I wanna see more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design, Jen! Have fun at your show. It sounds just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Jen. So, Noel refers to that has drapping...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawjus!! Have a great showing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews