Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Quick Wink...

...from my one-eyed sweetie, Brando!  Isn't he precious?!  Of course he's in a permanent winking state, but I love that sweet green eye...especially when I catch it for a second before he sees a bird and looks away.

Don't feel bad for him because he's doing great!  He actually took off across the yard chasing a baby bunny the other day.  Don't worry, he's a little fat so he couldn't get through the fence to catch the quick little one.  haaaaaaaaaaa 

He's actually staring at me right now because it's about the time of night I either get ready for bed or get up and give them treats.  :)  Guess that means I have to go.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie! I'm so glad he's healed up and happy.

    As for the Steelers beads, put 'em with those giant ugly ones you got here. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is doing well and back to his usual self. Have a great day Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews