Friday, March 5, 2010

Squiggle Earrings...

Some fancies on a Friday night....


In April 2009 I took a wireworking class during Beadfest in Philly from Noel Yovovich...since then, I've spent lots of time working on my curves.  I love using the wire's own will and weight to make the squiggling movements, so I don't use any jigs...that means I have quite the challenge keeping both sides the same!  haaaaaaaaaa  If they don't match they get called pendants.  :)

I love making these squiggly earrings, so get yourself some at my Etsy shop so I can make more!!

1 comment:

  1. That is really a fun look, Jen! And I love that you don't use a jig...me neither. I call that a 'happy accident' when it turns out that I get two pendants instead of a pair of earrings!
    Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews