Sunday, October 30, 2011

My first week of Photo Magic

Rooster Number 2, originally uploaded by jenjuddrocks.
Very originally titled "Rooster Number 2". This is one of the crazy roosters down the road from my sister's house in Dutch Corner near Bedford. I'm learning how to use my Photoshop Elements (finally) and this is one of my practice pieces from the first couple of lessons. There is waaaaay too much potential for lost hours! I've been working here for four hours and it feels like four minutes! Crazy! I can't wait to do more!


This is the original....
This is my first class with Marie Otero and so far I'm loving it...full-up videos that walk you through every key stroke to create specific effects.  That's what I was looking for...the books and magazines were not working.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo. i took Photo Magic the last time Maria offered it. She is a great teacher. And i agree, many hours can be lost. But it is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I am learning how to manipulate photos now, soooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the hours disappearing! Bette and I have signed up for photomanipulation classes with Susan Tuttle, visual poetry which starts today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is amazing, truly looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews