Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BTW: Raspberry & Marigold

I'm getting ready for my Painting with Fire post on Saturday so those beads are out on the table right now.  I'm going to work on projects featuring these big rounds...don't know where I'm going to head with them, but I want to try to incorporate some of my paper beads, too.  I love the combinations of raspberry and blue next to the pink and marigold.  
They're not exactly "fall" colors so we'll see how inspired I can get!  For my Saturday post, I'm going to show off how I set up my little torch-centric workspace in my tiny apartment kitchen...you can do this kind of flamework anywhere!


3 comments:

  1. I like I like!! Is that frit I see on some of them? I just ordered a bunch of copper beads and more enamel, I look forward to more experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! I'm looking forward to your Sat. post...enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I think I just drooled! Those look de-LISH! Even if they're not Fall colors. Can't wait to see how you set up your kitchen. As a newbie to enameling and torch-work, I'll be most interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews