Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Joining the fun of the Bead Soup Party

A couple of days ago, the Art Bead Scene posted about throwing parties and giving beads center stage in the fun. Luckily, I've stumbled into just such a party being hosted by Lori Anderson on her Pretty Things blog. It's going to be virtual, so a lot less wine will probably be consume, but I still can't wait to see what happens!! I'm so thankful for all my wonderful bead friends here in blogland!

To quote Lori:
"Life should be full of beautiful experiences and pretty things."
Some good words. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews