Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Hipstamatic Study of National War College Architectural Details

Or, in simpler terms:  pics I took while at Curt's graduation ceremony last week.  :)

First off, I have to say Congratulations to him...he's finished up a year at the National War College at Fort McNair.  It has been a year of ups and downs and a few sideways, but he made it.  And now he's off to new adventures!  It was great to spend a few hours with his mom, dad, brother and sister as we enjoyed a gorgeous June day and the graduation ceremony for all the National Defense University Students.  I couldn't help but whip out my phone and take pics as we toured around the historic buildings.  I've tried out Instagram, but Hipstamatic is still my favorite.  Here are a few shots...
Lens:  John S - Film:  Big Up
Lens:  Jimmy - Film:  Dream Canvas
   
Lens:  Kaimal Mark II - Film:  Rock BW-11
Lens:  James M - Film:  AO BW


Lens:  James M - Film:  Big Up

Lens:  James M - Film: Dream Canvas
Lens:  Kaimal Mark - Film:  Rock BW-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews