Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cherry Blossom Time!

It's the time for blossoms of all sorts here in Washington, D.C. Even if you can't tell the difference between lovely pink dogwoods and fluffy cherry flowers, it's still a great time of year! And, what a wonderful rainy day I spent today working on some special pieces to mark the occasion...


I picked up some wonderful Humblebeads that are absolutely perfect! Plus, I have these fantastic garnet slices that totally look like crushed cherries--without the mess! haaaaaaaa
These special pieces are on their way to Bedford and will be available at Elaine's Wearable Art. In the meantime, I'll be working on some others for my on-line shop!

2 comments:

  1. HEY!! A fellow Stringing Contributor! YAY! I'm glad you found me, it made me find you!
    Nice blog! The orange is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This cherry blossom necklace is a tribute to your "starry night" piece. I love Heather's creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews