Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two-Stepping!!

I'm not much of a dancer, but I'm soooo excited to head to San Antonio I think I could actually two-step! I'll be dancing my way through the airport deep into the heart of Texas!!

It has been years since I've been there, so I'm thrilled to report that I'll be pairing up with my friend, Susi, in a booth at The King William Fair on April 25th. This lovely historic district will be hosting a one-day fair complete with yummy festival food and awesome hand-crafted jewelry! It's an official Fiesta San Antonio event, so if you're in the area, I hope you'll come out to visit and shop!


I'm going to have a big selection of goodies from the variety of techniques I've been trying. Here are a couple of the sets that I came up with featuring great mixes of stones and featuring more wonderful discs from Heather Boardman.
So, I'm going to keep the creative juices flowing...and might even include some margaritas!! Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews