Monday, April 28, 2008

Sparkle, Little Pearl, Sparkle!

This is a serious pile of sparklies!!

As a fundraiser for my organization, I designed a simple Swarovski crystal, pearl, & silver bracelet. We took orders for these pretty little Mother's Day gifts, including a cute chiffon bag and a hand-stamped gift card and they were much more popular than we expected!

It took about a week and a team of "stringers" to put together over 130 of them, but they are gorgeous!! I've never crimped so much in my life...I have a new appreciation for ergonomically designed tools. Anything to avoid having to do a bake sale in the hallway every month.


If you need an idea to make some great money for your club, think about a simple stringing project. I'd even be willing to help with the designing if you provide the labor pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews