Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wedding Jewels?

I went lots of loopy again yesterday with a little custom piece to wear to a wedding. Black is just the color for weddings...anything to make me look smaller. haaaaaaaaaa

I pulled out a totally fun Lisa New bead and surrounded it with a big sterling beading hoop. Another great find was the fun green disc bead...part of a bunch I found on eBay from HMB Studios (seller id: hmbstudios). I love the way the hoop and the dangle move together. Plus, the disc bead adds another dimension so it's not just a flat necklace. Put it all together with some black leather and it's the perfect spring afternoon wedding wear. haaaaaaaaa

I'll be back at home in Bedford at Elaine's Wearable Art next Saturday, May 10th working some fun stringing and free-form wire & bead sculpting...come out and say hi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews