Sunday, April 13, 2008

Glassy-Eyed Girl

It was a great shopping day today in Old Town with stops at Bead Obsessions & the Arts Afire Gallery. I used great restraint around the gorgeous beads...something I'm not known for...and came out with some really wonderful pieces.

Tonight's project is focused on fun purple, blues and greens that grew from the great focal bead by artist Kristin Perkins (from Michigan). You can see the two sides of the same bead in each of the pictures. Love the great vintage beads and some recycled glass that created a great combination.






2 comments:

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews