Monday, April 7, 2008

Halfsies in Splitsville!

I came up with an idea the other day while idly enjoying my commute...I could take my "halfsie" bracelets one step further and design several half bracelets that could be interchangeable. So, here's a set of them based on all glass beads of different types and styles.

I tried things from a single strand of cat's eye beads to a braided three-strand section of seed beads to a featured lampwork bead to a dangle-filled silver chain section. All of them tied together by a common delicious color combination of pink, orange, & green.

What do you think? Does it sound like a good idea? Would you buy a few sections to coordinate? Which sections do you like best? Let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them...so versatile. I love all of the bracelets, especially the charm halfsie! I love the noise they make when wearing them. I would definitely buy the halfsies. what a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews