Saturday, July 23, 2011

Central Pennsylvania - Art & Business & Champagne

My little brother is an artist.  Well, he's not really that little, but he is really an artist.  He has an MFA from Penn State and now he creates lots of goodness.  His name is Will, or rather William Snyder III, and he does a variety of print, digital, and three-dimensional work.  He's worked with me on a few projects because he's great with graphics and logo design.  Among his various creative endeavors, he directs a space in State College, PA, called The Sozo Institute of the Arts.  As he's been melding his talent into business, he's networked with artists from around the area and recently he sent me an invite to an event I'd like to share:
If you're in the area and looking to meet new people and make new connections, I encourage you to get in touch with Will...
RSVPs by Wednesday 10 August to info@thebusinessofart.org.  
Sadly, I won't be able to make it up there, but I wanted to spread the good word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews