Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tulips and Boys

I went picniking last night with this photo.  I was just taking some shots on Sunday afternoon as Curt was getting ready to hit the road and drive back to his house in the big city.  The cat was all sad watching him tie his shoes.  But, there were these gorgeous tulips on the counter that distracted me.  He brought them back after washing my car earlier in the weekend.  How awesome is that?  He even vacuumed the inside!  My french fry and crumb collection has been destroyed, but I can live with that.


Anyway, I finally downloaded Photoshop Elements, but I haven't figured out how to work it yet, so in the interests of lowering my stress from a long day rather than adding to it, I went to Picnik to play.

I can't decide if I love this pic, but I know I like it.  The foreground/background differences are cool!

I know it's supposed to be Bead Table Wednesday, but I am dealing with "real work" Wednesday and have to run off and get ready for work and staff meetings and dozens of emails and random bureaucratic crises.  Another day in paradise!  haaaaaaaaa At least I know there's a weekend in my near future!  

6 comments:

  1. You should stop by my blog today! Yep....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! Perfect for this blah rainey day. I can manage to spend hours at Picnik playing. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers... makes me think of my sister who loves tulips and that spring will surely come (although from the view outside my window you wouldn't believe it!)
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers!! I see jewelry inspiration there. And I love the Photoshop tweaks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tulips and it was great to catch a glimpse of your boys! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews