Monday, May 26, 2008

Summer Swaggle

I'm finally back to my worktable on this fantastic Memorial Day holiday!

A friend at work found a picture of a necklace she loved...three strands with lots of summer color. It was a little demure with pearls and stones, so I took my own spin on it with great results...

I love all these: big glass beads, recycled glass beads, and wood combined with some pretty handmade glass and funky turquoise-looking resin bits. There are even some vintage glass and coral in there to bring in some bright red.

I hope she likes it...can't you picture this one out to dinner on the Riverwalk in San Antonio?? But, if not, I'll have something pretty to wear to start the summer! haaaaaaaaa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews