Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wishin' on Etsy...

I couldn't sleep this morning.  That rarely happens to me, so I decided to see how productive I could be this morning.  So far I've gotten a workout in, prepped some stuff for mailing, cleaned out the cats' bathroom, and finished off half a pot of coffee!  So, now I'm enjoying some blog time.  Well, more realistically, I'm enjoying some Etsy browsing. 

While skipping through some of my fave blogs I came across this Craft Gossip giveaway.  They love handmade lovelies as much as the next, so they're sharing the love with Etsy gift certificates.  It was a challenge to put together a "wish list" of bits and baubles under $100, but I enjoyed every minute of it! 

Here are my picks:

Cherryfield Lampwork set by Lisa New - $42.00 - I just love the rich, warm color combinations and, of course, Lisa's one of my go-to faves.


Handmade Porcelain Poppy Pendant by Beadfreaky - $10.00 - I just love the flowers


Blue Raku Lampwork Rondelles from HMB Studio - $9.95 - Aren't they just the best colors?


And, finally, Larkspur...Vintage Enamel Flowers from Sleeping Dog Studios - $28.50 - I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with these vintage flowery bits, but I want more!


Whoo hoo...now off for a day of "real" work.  :)

6 comments:

  1. My favorite is the poppy pendant. Cool picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have had such a productive morning!I am not a morning person so on the rare mornings I am up early it amazes me what I can accomplish.
    I love all of your picks and I too love those cool enamel flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in Lisa's and Sleeping Dog's stuff! Very vibrant. Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish-list - my favs are the raku-lampworks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bottom three stores I've bought from! Such cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog Jenn and have been following for quite sometime, but only just recently gotten over my shyness and started commenting. I really love the new beads you have selected and can't wait to see what you do with them.

    I especially like the composition of the lovely flowers. That in itself would make a nicely framed picture for decorating a wall.

    I would also like to add that I am retired from the U.S. Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard, so I enjoy hearing about your USAF career.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews