Thursday, November 13, 2008

Westridge Craft Show

Dearest Local Friends -

I'm going to be showing off my goodies locally this weekend at the Westridge Craft Show down in my neck of the woods. So, if you have a chance to stop by, I would love to see you and/or your significant others (who may be more interested in crafty stuff than you). There are over 20 vendors offering all sorts of items, even though I know it's my jewelry you really want to see!! There's no admission fee, either!

The location is:
The Westridge Swim & Racquet Club
12764 Quarterhorse Lane
Woodbridge, VA 22192

The hours are:
8:00 am to 2:00 pm

Hope you can make it by...but, if not, don't hesitate to contact me via email or through my etsy website: www.jenjuddrocks.etsy.com and we can work out something fantastic for your holiday gifting!!

Thanks for the support!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews