Monday, March 3, 2008

One-of-a-Kind Pendants

I worked with some more Lisa New Design beads tonight...they just make me smile when I get to pick through my stash to find coordinating colors and textures to go with them. You can see a pretty pink and gold one that I matched up with a funky mix of recycled glass, Swarovski crystal, a cat's eye bead and some silver spacers. The other one is a teal and silvery mix that I matched up with some neat green handmade ceramic beads and a few random stone and seed beads from elsewhere on my worktable. :)

These are truly one-of-a-kind pieces...from the handmade focal bead to my own eclectic additions. If you need a special gift made just for you and your occasion...think of a neat piece of jewelry! Send me a note and we can come up with a design and a price range that will work for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews