Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Darling Doggies!

Coco will tell you...I'm a cat person. But, I recently created a bracelet for a dog-loving Mom of a friend of mine. It was an elegant little silver charm bracelet with Swarovski crystals and pearls, but what made it personal and special were the charms...I was able to find sterling silver Shih Tzu and a Lhasa Apso puppies in just the right size.

Here's what she had to say to her daughter in a thank you note: "I was quite surprised with the darling bracelet you sent me. I just love it--I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really, really love it. Your friend does lovely work--I love the design. I like silver jewelry--just never really had any. Thanks again." How neat is that!?

My friend and I collaborated to come up with just the right combination of beads and puppy love for this project (thanks, SS!) There are all kinds of charms out there (you can search for tons at artbeads.com--the link's over to the left), so if you're in the market for a personalized gift, think outside the box and let me know...we could work together to come up with something really special and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews