Saturday, February 2, 2008

Aloha!

How lucky can I be? Here I am in a Hawaiian paradise and I found a beader's dream shop! You can see the link to The Bead Gallery to the left, but here are a couple of pics of some of my favorites. Lauren and I were there for a few hours giggling over all the variety.

This bunch of flower beads grabbed me with the natural textures of bone, shell, and silver that are going to end up being gorgeous all together!


And, this honu (that'd be the turtle) is showing off some very cool Czech glass beads that were personally designed by the shop's owner, Jamie. The color combinations and the patterns on the glass are fun and soothing all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun in Hawaii, JJ! Love your fabulous jewelry and fun blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews