Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life of Excitement

My couch, Roger, and I have a very special relationship.  We spend way too much time together.  But, my other buds, Frankie & Brando, are fellow couchaholics, too.  
My day job has been less than rewarding, lately, with lots of administrivia and very little result.  I know that's not new for a staff job, but it's still not very fun.  

There's a window of hope, though, in that I get to move to Charleston in a few months.  It's going to be an even bigger job and may be just as crazy, but at least it'll be different!!!  
I need to savor the couch and kitty time while I have it, I guess...
 ...even if it's boring.
I'm going to get another beer and savor my peace and quiet.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, Jen... I can rarely get my two kitties to share a room, let alone a couch. Looks very cozy... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savor the moment! Will there be room on the couch for me in a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photographs...and I can relate to the administrivia...love that word!! And it sounds like you are excited about your move too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews