Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Learning...



So, in the spirit of improvement, I take lots of classes. Yesterday it was creative writing--hence, I'm not feeling very creative today! haaaa Putting good sentences together can take a lot out of you!

But, also for improvement, today I broke out the manual for my camera. I got some very helpful feedback from another artist out there in Etsy world and I realized that the pictures I take aren't very good. So, with her encouragement (many thank, Lisa) and a lot of memory on my computer, I practiced picture-taking today. As all other jewelry blogs and books advise, outdoor light really does work best. :) These are a couple of the pics from today and they pieces are for sale on my Jen Judd Rocks Etsy store site, of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Bedford, PA, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews