Saturday, February 26, 2011

Party!

Welcome to my stop in the Bead Soup Blog Party

I'm getting straight to the goods...


My partner in partying is Ms. Judy Glende from Judith B. Designs.  I'm so glad that I got to know her through this swap because her designs and blog are wonderfully inspiring!   I have been oohing and aaahhhing over her etched pieces, so I actually tried my hand at some chemical etching last weekend.  I'd love to say it went wonderfully, but I ended up with much more of a cool science experiment than awesome pieces--lots of lessons learned for next time.  But, on to more important things...my soup creation.  Judy sent me some gorgeous blues and coppers--the most wonderful etched copper focal is the inspiration for my piece...Butterflies in the Garden.



The butterfly focal has such a lovely patina and I was really into the copper.  So, this is a big-time copper work.  I layered tons of flower pieces to create a few pretties for a wired-up garden so my butterfly could have a home.  I kept the chain simple since there's so much going on out front.  The handmade copper hook clasp from Judy was perfect to finish it off at the back.


The blues in my box from Judy found a home, too....you might see some familiar pieces up in my blog banner for this month. 

That's why I chose the color blue!  I had an absolute blast one evening working for hours creating danglies and moving them around on the chain to create the perfect balance.  That pretty bit of chain spent time hanging up on my bead table until I could figure out the best way to finish it off.  Luckily, I had some coordinating silk and a little leather that worked perfectly!

I made some matching earrings, too.


I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget I'm only one of 210 designers involved in this Big Bad Bead Soup Party...go check out some of these other blogs and the pieces and parts they traded and maded. (I made up that word on purpose!  haaaaaaaaa)


1.  Lori Anderson, Pretty Things - Thanks to our host!!
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 
3.  Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 
4.  Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5.  Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6.  Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7.  Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8.  Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9.  Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10.  Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio
11.  Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12.  Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13.  Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14.  Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15.  Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16.  Deci Worland, Gem Trails 
17.  Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18.  Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19.  Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20.  Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats

21.  Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22.  Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim 
23.  Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24.  Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25.  Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26.  Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27.  Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads 
28.  Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29.  Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30.  Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul
31.  Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32.  Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33.  Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34.  Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design 
35.  Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36.  Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37.  Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
39.  Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40.  Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio
41.  Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42.  Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43.  Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya 
44.  Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45.  Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles 
46.  Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig  
47.  Amanda Davie, Articulations
48.  Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49.  Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux

50.  Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51.  Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52.  Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53.  Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54.  Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56.  Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57.  Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio 
58.  Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59.  Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa

60.  Sandi Lee James,  Do Be Do Bead Do
61.  Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog 
62.  Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63.  Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64.  Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65.  Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66.  Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67.  Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass and Recycled Trash
68.  Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69.  Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver
70.  Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71.  Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72.  Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73.  Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74.  Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
75.  Jean Yates, Snap Out of it Jean, There's Beading to Be Done!
76.  Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium 
77.  Valerie Norton, Hot Art 
78.  Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden  
79.  Amy Severino, Amy Beads 
80.  Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81.  Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82.  Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83.  Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84.  Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85.  Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86.  CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87.  Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89.  Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations
90.  Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91.  Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous 
92.  Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead 
93.  Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations 
94.  Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof  
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio 
96.  Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97.  Cindy Dolezal,  Cindy Dolezal Designs
98.  Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads
100.  Linda Landig, Linda's Bead Blog and Meanderings
101.  Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102.  Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations 
103.  Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104.  Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105.  Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106.  Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107.  Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108.  Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109.  Grace Danel,  Grace Beading
110.  Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman
111.  Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe 
112.  Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo 
113.  Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs - My party partner!!
114.  Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116.  Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles 
118.  Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie 
119.  Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart 
120.  Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs 
121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven 
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings  
123.  Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass 
124.  Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks You're here!!! 
125.  Hazel Ward, All Those Things 
126.  Brenda Salzano, Salzanos 
127.  Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee 
128.  Anna Denisova, Anita-M 
129.  Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry
130.  Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads 
131.  Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132.  Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies  
137.  Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138.  Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139.  Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter
140.  Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141.  Heather Pyle, Welcome to My  Muse
142.  Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143.  Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144.  Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145.  Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146.  Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads 
147.  Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul 
148.  Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me  
149.  Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog 
150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151.  Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152.  Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153.  Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area 
154.  Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156.  Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157.  Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158.  Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color 
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman 
160.  Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161.  Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162.  Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163.  Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio 
165.  Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167.  Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168.  Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169.  Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings

170.  Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171.  Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172.  Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs 
173.  Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass 
174.  Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre  
175.  Julie Nordine, Julie Nordine | Credit River Art Glass 
176.  Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178.  Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179.  Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux
180.  Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181.  Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen 
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin 
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels 
188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry 
189.  Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos
190.  Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191.  Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192.  Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197.  Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198.  Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious
200.  Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend
201.  Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202.  Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203.  Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204.  Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205.  Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206.  Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207.  Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208.  Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209.  Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210.  Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread

112 comments:

  1. What a glorious necklace, a tribute to the richness of copper. Of course, blues and copper, another great combination and it certainly looks like you had a lot of fun creating all those wonderful charms. Great pieces, love them! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say...They are all Gorgeous! Love the rich colors in the butterfly necklace, and how you incorporated the flowers. Such wonderful hues of blue in the "blue" necklace, so many dangles...a sure eye catcher! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to start my day be seeing these gorgeous designs. Copper and blue is a favorite combo, and you've used them beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! Those are all gorgeous ~ Love all the dangles and detail work. I would wear any of those pieces gladly. :) Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to choose! I love all those dangles and I've been admiring your banner for a while. But then those flowers with the Judy's etched pendant is very sweet (but not sacharin).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen--that's totally awesome! I love all your lovely works of art! I love copper and I really, really like blue so those pieces made me drool! And the Butterflies in the Garden piece??? That's perfect for wearing on dreary Winter days, or adding a delicate kick to a Spring outfit, or giving a Summer day a bit of sweet and sass, or lazin' back on a Fall day. LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Amazing work! Love what you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jen... i gasped... literally gasped when i saw your soup. i love it!! that first necklace is amazing and i would wear it in a heartbeat. girl, you rock!! hey... did you hear that? Jen Judd ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUTSTANDING!!!!! I absolutely love the wirework and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm not sure which piece I like more!! both r awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, now I know where the "Rocks" come from! Wow, I am so impressed with your creations and I am proud to have had a smidge of influence. The butterfly necklace is amazing, the layered flowers compliment it so nicely and is just gorgeous! I have been drooling at the banner and to see the completed necklace, I am in awe! How wonderful to have shared this bead soup pairing with you, cuz Miss Jen you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely Rocked your Soup!! I've been eyeing your banner all month wondering what that was attached to. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely beautiful!! The wire worked into these pieces is beautiful and the earrings are to die for...great jog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great wire work! Lovely pieces! Bet the one on your banner is fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow I'm blown away! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the details and textures! AND COPPER! they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oy, I love that first piece so much it makes my heart ache. Beautiful work. The 2nd 2 pieces are outstanding too and I really love all the copper and blue and jingly jangly bits. Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You were buzy! I loved it. So pretty, really creative. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, Jen Judd ROCKS! I'm not a flowery, girlie girl, but I would totally wear the butterfly garden! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that's what I'm talking about! Absolutely stunning, I love this necklace! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my heavens...beautiful copper work! I love this piece! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jen, girlfriend you really outdid yourself here! I am really taking in all of your Bead Soup beauty right now! I absolutely love the floral necklace with Judy's pretty butterfly focal. Oh so romantic. I would LOVE to wear that one this summer with a simple black sundress. sigh. Actually, I think I'd wear it with anything I could really. And oh my your amazing wirework in your other necklace and earrings....you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yep you two were rockin partners! I love how she inspired you to try something new too!!!! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm lovin' all the coppery goodness - and I can see why you agree with me that more is more! Lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love to see others use copper, your pieces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Delicious mix of the copper and blue - so chunky, yet whimsical! And I love the almost monchromatic warmth of the first necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh... what a great pair you and your partner made. They are both brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is stunning - one of my favorites!! I love Judith's things too and you sure made it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  28. #209 here...all I can say is WOW!! great job...

    ReplyDelete
  29. So that is where your new header came from! I love it so! That Miss Judy makes the most delectable etched pieces. I love etching but I cannot do it as well as she can. So the science experiment comment was right on.
    Those big flowers you have are so fantastic. I wonder, can you etch those? Worth a shot!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Traded and Maded...love it!
    Quite a production your piece is! Very nice and it makes for a fantastic blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What beautiful work! I've been drooling over the blog header for awhile--and I love whole the finished piece as well! All the pieces are fantastic--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my the copper and blues together - gorgeous - the lowers over the etched focal is lovely! All the pieces - truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful really beautiful!!! The copper is my fav, I would love to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dang - swore I commented this morning - silly smart phone! Your copper piece is EXTRAORDINARY - but then again - so are you! love the blue one too - you always blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am stunned! ( does that word exist - Im Swedish Yo know)
    All creations are gorgeous and very very ..did I say VERY ? artful!
    You made a perfect "3 plate" meal with this soup

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your dangle necklace. It is so full and so well balanced. And the ribbon is just perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazingly beautiful, a veritable copper feast. Love the blue/grey drop and all the dangles, and the ribbon is perfect.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Jen, I love your necklaces, especially the first one (although I am not a flower girl) but boy do I want those earrings. They are perfect. Love love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. My goodness what a stunning piece. I am totally a flower girl so it speaks to me a lot! Thanks for visiting my blog it's been a lot of fun to read everyones comments and see what everyone made!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I especially love the second necklace. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  41. OMG Jen, these are gorgeous! my fav is the copper etched butterfly necklace....simply stunning ;o)

    I am praying I will hear you say "to enter my giveaway, all you have......" and "the winner is hell......" yaaaaay!!!

    have a chille dout sunday sweetie...

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! Your designs are gorgeous!!! You did a wonderful job with your soup beads. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  43. oooh!!! ahhh!!! I love those flowers! And all the other coppery goodness. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow weee...What a stunning professional piece. Loads of wire working, details and patience went into that for sure. I've got to say something thought, I fell for the earrings. They're really special ^_^ Virginie ViviBijoux.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just loved your pieces. I am truly becoming more enamored with copper. I do love the way the blue and copper look together. You truly showcased the etched pieces beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your designs are wonderful. I love copper and your work is great. I love the color blue with the copper. Usually you think of turquoise and the denim blue is wonderful. Must remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are AMAZING!! Wonderful use of your soup mix. Wow, you are so talented; your work here is so refined and sophisticated! I hope you experiment some more if this is how it's going to turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I loved the piece when I saw it in your header but OMG seeing the whole thing! I am blown away! The wire work is awesome and the ribbon balances it nicely. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  49. gorgeous coppery stuff!!! your copper necklace is to die for, totally beautiful, and the other one is too beautiful workmanship on both, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I just love copper and you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. WOW! Outstanding! Love all the metal work. (Applause)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Holy cow these are beautiful! Love the coppers (that butterfly focal is amazing) and the blues with it - wow. Really nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Jen, I just love the way you've worked the copper into your design. It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Absolutely glorious, the whole lot! I love all of these - some of my favourites so far!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful pieces! I'm really digging on the copper and the hangly things. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow!!! I am totally impressed with your design your piecies are so lovely. It pleases me so that you are using copper I will be following you Be Blessedand your soup was yummy be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  57. Gorgeous etched pendant, color combination and entire jewelry set!!! Julie Nordine is my partner... saw that you were paired with her last year, love what you made then too :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love the coppery richness you created. The wire work is amazing! Congratulations on a job awesomely well done!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Stunning- this is my first time visiting your blog, but be assured I'll be back. The butterfly copper necklace is spectacular- congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Loving the copper!! And the blues with the copper is one of my favorite combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow, wow, wow, these two pieces are stunning!! I love all things flowers so the first sings to my heart, but both are making me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Simply gorgeous - and thanks for doing the color-palette-hop. The next big eye-candy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  63. WOW! I love them all. The copper flowers are exquisite and I love the big tear drop in the second necklace. And those earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow, I am in awe! That flower necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love copper, and I think I want everything you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Holy beads, Batman - those pieces are fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Yowza! Your pieces are A-MAZING! You totally did justice to those pieces. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wow...don't know which to pick as a favorite. I love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  69. First, those copper flowers are fabulous and then your Bead Soup piece-- so artsy and dangly and the colors were just lovin' each other! Great composition and use of those fibers too! The total package!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I just love everything about that blue necklace. Copper, wire, dangles, ribbon, I'm in heavy! Beautiful pieces with your bead soup.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Totally & utterly drool worthy! LOVE your soup Jen!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  72. Jen Judd...it is confirmed. You do indeed rock.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I so love copper. And I've been wanting to try etching myself. Your pieces are SO wonderful. And although I'm not usually a blue person, that second piece is to die for. I love it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm getting here a little late - your stuff is fantastic! I love the copper with the blue like that. And all those swirlies you maded ;)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Jed Judd does rock! Holy Moly these are quite Beautiful!!! You have made some exquisite jewellery here!

    ReplyDelete
  76. So beautiful friend, I love EVERYTHING you made & what you created with your BEAD SOUP! One of my favorites...top ten for me...Simple Stunning!!! ;)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  77. Great Ingredients +
    Gourmet chef =
    SOUP EXTRAORDINAIRE'!!!!!!!!
    m.e. :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Stunning! Really. That first necklace with the flowers - want! I love the blues and copper. Very, very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  79. These are just gorgeous great designs love them!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  80. Wow, these are beautiful, you did an amazing job with your bead soup!

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  81. Love what you did! The blue and copper bead work gets me! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Scrum-dili-umptious! Love all of the pieces and the copper just sets off the blues so well.
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  83. wow love the copper necklace beautiful and the second one is just amazing with all those dangles and wire work. Beautiful. I am away to see more of your awsome jewelry and eye candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  84. Wow. Just wow. Your use of the copper is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Jen, all the pieces are simply amazing. Love your wire work!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Oh my gosh, such beautiful pieces! I am always so inspired by your work. I'm just drawn to your style. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the copper work. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Whoa, Jen....all I can say. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Wow, such gorgeous designs! I especially fell for the first necklace. It's just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  90. wow - gorgeousness! i happened on this party from andrew thorntons blog and am so glad i did. your work is really really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Jen your creations are gorgeous! I can see why you had the "blues". Those beads with the copper are tres beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Wow - look at all that copper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Wow! Fabulous pieces! Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. wow! those are really gorgeous! I love the copper! and the color palette art walk thingy I like! I'll have to check that out some more. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Absolutely stunning! I so want to learn to do wirework like your necklace, truly a statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love your work and especially that etched copper butterfly focal is there a tutorial sorry so much to view I didn't seem to find it? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  97. What a rich and opulent piece! Nicely done! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  98. OMG, OMG, OMG and I never say OMG- Your bead soup is the most delicious I have tasted so far. LOVE the copper, LOVE the BLUE, LOVE the butterfly pendant and the way you arranged that copper bouquet above it. Is it for sale?? I love your work and this time you won the Super Bowl girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Wow - this is one of the best pieces I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Wonderful and super beautiful pieces all three of them. I esp like the second necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  101. WOW! Look at all of that amazing wire work! Woo hoo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Nice! Really love your detail shots - so much easier to oooh and aaah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  103. It was so refreshing to see that your stuff is nnot like anyone elses- and I love what you did. all 3 pieces are wonderful. I love all the dangles, love the copper, love the patina, love the copper flowers!
    Alice's beads and Baubles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews