Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vintage Pins go on a Picnik

I said the other day that I wasn't sure what I'd do with these pins...well, I've figured out something to do with the pictures of the pins.  I took them to my faveity fave website, Picnik, and played.  Check this out!

I ordered some prints so I can't wait to see how they come out in real life, un-digitally.

Speaking of photography, my friend, LaTrese and I took a jaunt up to Yorktown for the farmer's market last weekend.  The eggplant and jelly were fantastic, but the artisans are the big draw for me.  I discovered some really fun and unique work by Seth Fisher of Through My Lens photography.  Mind you, I thought his shirt said "touch my lens" and I laughed and laughed.  I don't think he understood why I was so entertained, but whatever...I love his work and want to share!

5 comments:

Thanks for coming by...I would love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
I'm a retiree/artist/student who makes things. It's a nice kind of lifestyle!

Total Pageviews